Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Old 11-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Awesome buck 16point congrat's. I was out for the Wisconsin Gun opener and it sucked. I didn't see a deer until Monday morning and it was only a spike. Out of 9 people hunting 0 deer Now that just blows.

We only need a couple more bucks. Good luck guy's
Old 11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

16 point.. awesome buck. Nice pics too!

Come on team we are still in this. We are at the top of the leaderboard. We just need a few more down!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Deer Guys!
I think its just a madder of time befour i
get some points on the board for or team.

I caved last weekend and went out
with the orange heads i shot a small 8.

Were in it to WIN it!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck BlueRanger... shoot straight!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

We are close guys... If everyone keeps at it we should have someone get lucky. Looks to me like with another deer or two and we should have a solid shot at this!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

BlueRanger - congrats on the buck buddy. We're all pullin' for ya to take one down with the archery gear, so get out there and get after em! Good luck bro.

Hey guys - thought yall might wanna see these. I finished up my 2007 euromounts yesterday, and gave the skullstheir final coat of paint.

PA buck

Ohio deer

Old 11-21-2007, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those look great Quick. You have to be happy with your success this season. I might make it out late season my wife wants to shoot a buck so I will have to take her out.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey fellas - Happy Thanksgiving! Just got in from the in-laws' place. Long day.

So, anybody doing any hunting this weekend? I know gun season is in most places... Any of you guys planning on doing any rifle hunting? I have a couple doe tags, so I'll probably get out for a day or two.

130 - I'm happy with the way this season went. I wound up killing 2 of the nicest bucks I had in range. I really wanted a PY class deer, but in the areas in PA where I hunt, deer of that caliber aren't exactly behind every tree. So, I have to temper my expectations accordingly. Next year, I'll raise the bar a notch in Ohio. I have no doubt that I can do better if I put in the time. Hey man, good luck if you get out in the late season with the wife. U get a lot of gun season pressure on your property, or is it pretty quiet? Around here, every deer in the entire state is totally shell-shocked after gun season.

I've started scouting for fall '08 - been out walking the woods a few times, looking for new pinchpoints, funnels and late-developing sign in a couple new areas. Spotlighted the other night in a few areas, just trying to get an inventory of what deer are where. Hunting reallyis a game that has no end. The second I've got a rack in the dirt, the mission to fill the next buck tag begins. My wife is still having trouble understanding that! LMAO Women.....
Old 11-22-2007, 10:23 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Very nice Franon your skulls !! Congrats again on your season!!

Tim
Old 11-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've got a rifle tag and plan to do a little hunting this weekend. Good luck to everyone heading out!

Quick - Those are some awesome euro mounts! Great instructional post too!

Duke - Enjoyed your field journal for your buck this year - great work! One of the pieces that sticks out in my mind was your instincts to move the stand to the eventual location that you got him... Sometimes it's hard to listen to that inner voice...

Quick Reply: THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.