Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Old 09-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Study hard GGNY. Study tall girls. Study short girls. Study asian girls. Study italian girls. Study blondes, brunettes, redheads... Study hard. You only get one go at it. Don't flunk out either. LOL By the way, I think PSU plays you guys at Syracuse on 9/13next year.

Jason- sounds like you've got a nice setup out there. That would be awesome. Just a pipe dream around here - land is so expensive, you've gotta be John Rockefeller just to buy a few acres. I'm gonna try to hunt out west maybe next fall with Shed33 in Idaho. I've never been west of the Mighty Mississippi.

130 - you got everything straight for your trip? Go alone, or with friends/family?

I shot a lot last night - my damn strings finally stretched a little bit - bow is now out of tune and hitting all over the place. Gotta twist the cables and get everything back in spec this weekend. New bow - I knew the "stretch" was coming - just a matter of when. Better now than later.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

QuickSilver "130 - you got everything straight for your trip? Go alone, or with friends/family? "
I have 2 friends going with me. I was a guide out there 18 years ago.Dam I'm getting old!! The 2 guy's I'm taking are rookies so it should be fun. I'am at the point where I just want to get these guy's Elk and not worry about me until last. Every thing is set exept for work. Work will comw together though.

GGNY Listen to what Quicksilver told you study hard everyone you don't get your 1 behind.

SDHunter I'm Heading to CO (good luck to ya.) Don't tell me I'm on a team with a "Viqueens" Fan.[:@][:@]GO PACK.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

What's UP Guy's!

I have been seeing some Nice One's running around.
To bad there camera shy[:@].I'm ready for Oct 1st!!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi! I'm from Team 15 KILLIN KREW. Gonna be hunting with your teammate DukeMichaels this Saturday for the opener in WI. Wishing you all the best of luck, just less than our luck!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

Hi! I'm from Team 15 KILLIN KREW. Gonna be hunting with your teammate DukeMichaels this Saturday for the opener in WI. Wishing you all the best of luck, just less than our luck!
Good luck - I can't wait to get out myself.... Starts this Saturday for me (since I'm headin to MT).... Getting pumped!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Man... I'm still 3 weekends away. Thank god it's football season, or I'd probably be pulling my hair out.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you. I'am missing the WI opener for the first year in as long as I can remember but I should be into some Elk action which makes up for it.
ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

Old 09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys – just wanted to give you guys a reminder that I’m heading out on Thursday to do some archery deer and elk hunting in Montana and probably won't be back to computer access until at least Sep. 23 or so. Wish me luck!!

130Woodman – what’s the general area of CO you are planning to hunt? I’m heading out in a month for an Elk hunt in the Eagle area…

Two out of State elk hunts in a year is a bit much for me – but I guess that just how the tags fell this year… At least I’ll have the entire rut to hunt whitetails…

Old 09-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Spike

Good luck SouthDakotaHunter...

I just returned from a fishing trip in Canada so now I can concentrate strictly on bowhunting.

My food plots are in andstarting to come up good so hopefully when bow season starts both the deer and myself can reap the benefits from them.

I still have over2 1/2 weeks for my season to start so good luck to everyone thats hunting right now........
Old 09-12-2007, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm heading out to the Glenwood Springs area.Just west of Eagle.Leaving in the morning Yahoooo!!! Good luck to you have a great trip.Wish me luck talk to you guy's in a week.

ORIGINAL: SouthDakotaHunter

130Woodman – what’s the general area of CO you are planning to hunt? I’m heading out in a month for an Elk hunt in the Eagle area…

Quick Reply: THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.