Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

27-Official Team Bucks, Bows & Bros Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 27-Official Team 27 Thread

We sure have some lurkers in the future winning teams thread Just because we have an open spot as of now doesn't mean were going to let you guys jump ship to join team ego max so stop wishing We hand pick our teammates and your not quite there yet so no future contact is needed, we have your number we'll call ya.

Just kidding guys, it is good to meet other people in here and do a little ribbing. Good luck to you guys and don't feel bad if you come in second your still the first loser Dang, there I go again.

Chris
Old 08-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hungar- You should never feel bad when making any posts that are 100% truthful. I read you post several times and everything looks to be the truth!!!

And our final guy will show up. I think he is just waiting. I bet he will check in the same day that he shows off a huge 180+ monster!!!!!

ORIGINAL: HUNGAR

We sure have some lurkers in the future winning teams thread Just because we have an open spot as of now doesn't mean were going to let you guys jump ship to join team ego max so stop wishing We hand pick our teammates and your not quite there yet so no future contact is needed, we have your number we'll call ya.

Just kidding guys, it is good to meet other people in here and do a little ribbing. Good luck to you guys and don't feel bad if you come in second your still the first loser Dang, there I go again.

Chris
Old 08-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

[quote]ORIGINAL: JFergus7

And our final guy will show up. I think he is just waiting. I bet he will check in the same day that he shows off a huge 180+ monster!!!!!

[quote]ORIGINAL: HUNGAR

I didn't realize that he was going to be shooting a cull buck?
Old 08-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just in case you missed it. I posted our team name and captain poll.

Be sure to vote!!
Old 08-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pulled my new stealth cam v450 today. Had 32 pics in 6 days. Ton of slickheads and turkeys. Only 1 lone buck. But I can now prove to my father in law that the deer are killing his corn crop. Check out what he has in his mouth.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Good news fellas. I was sitting out in my stand tonight (the one that the trail cam was on) and at about7:00 the buck that I had on my trail cam came across the field right into my corn pile...As I was watching him dohis thing i noticed another buckcoming across the field.There was talk about a big buck around that area but i didnt think that he was this big. He is going to score at least 160 and its only a matter of time before i take him down!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is awsome!! Hope he is your first buck of the season!

ORIGINAL: Youngbuck41

Good news fellas. I was sitting out in my stand tonight (the one that the trail cam was on) and at about7:00 the buck that I had on my trail cam came across the field right into my corn pile...As I was watching him dohis thing i noticed another buckcoming across the field.There was talk about a big buck around that area but i didnt think that he was this big. He is going to score at least 160 and its only a matter of time before i take him down!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JFergus7

Your brother is on another team. I think if that is the biggest one on your property you need to get it before he does. Not to mention he told me that everything you know about hunting is what he taught you. I think you should show him you have a few other tricks that he isn't aware of!!!!!
Dont worry JFerg...i got some secret deerhe doesnt know about
Old 08-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why does that not suprise me. Keeping everything for yourself and not sharing with your younger brother.

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

ORIGINAL: JFergus7

Your brother is on another team. I think if that is the biggest one on your property you need to get it before he does. Not to mention he told me that everything you know about hunting is what he taught you. I think you should show him you have a few other tricks that he isn't aware of!!!!!
Dont worry JFerg...i got some secret deerhe doesnt know about
Old 08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lol

Quick Reply: 27-Official Team Bucks, Bows & Bros Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.