Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

I am liking the energy!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

i like dave's idea about the pictures it be awsome me and ny buddy plan on videotaping a few of our hunts and i will definitely take some pictures but for now here is some of our past bowhunting pics

dads 138 brute from my spot last year
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/hunter13-07/deerpictures019.jpg

another pic
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/hunter13-07/deerpictures007.jpg

my doe
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z244/hunter13-07/deerpictures005.jpg

PS: my pic aint the best its kind of blurry but you get the point, by the way why dont we all post some pics so that we can get an idea of the deer in your area
Old 08-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

That a nice buck and congrats on the doe.

The buck in my sig is a smaller one compared to some of the bucksI see around here. That one was unofficially measured by me at 93 inches.I actually measured 96" but deducted for me being probably too generous during the measurement process.

I'll take some pictures as the scouting goes on and during the season or even when I see some of the bucks around.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys...checking in. Looking forward to this season, hoping to add some points to the team! I am from VA, and primarily hunt in VA & WV. We really don't have big bucks where I live, but I still hold out for a nice one. I won't shoot a small buck at all, haven't in 10yrs. A good one where I live is 100". I am heading to IL on a trip this fall with a buddy of mine that has a farm out there...so hopefully I'll be able to tag a nice one out there. Unfortunately I won't have as much time to visit the forum and team thread as I would like to, my business isincredibly busy right now, and I just don't have much time.

Looking forward to it!

-Mike
Old 08-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

mike,

Thanks for checking in. Any time you can drop in is great.

We only have 2 guys to go.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

Dave I'll gladly accept you as Captain!

Hi Mike, my wife is from WV and I love hunting up there.Awesome scenery in the fall.Shot my first deer there in '99 and that's what got me hooked on deer hunting. Welcome to the team!Alright guys I'm getting pumped now, I also like the energy on the this team.

I was thinking of names last night and I also thought of Underdogs and I was also playing off the idea of anHeir Apparent (spelled right?), or someone who is next in line to take the crown. Thought we could usea play on words but I haven't come up with anything I like yet. I don't know, just brainstorming.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm telling you man, from a man who wears a Cupid Costume, We need to be the "TURD HERDERS" Herding Deer Turds for 25 yrs. Every Shape, Color, Sizeand Consistency you need. Having a Party? Call us, we'll supply you with all the Turds you need. Fresh from the Colon.. No need to pick dried up Turds from the woods anymore.. We also vacuum seal for Extended Freshness. When we say we take One out, We're not just talking about that big old Buck, we're also talking about TURDS.. Yes , thats right folks, we take them out straight from the Colon after we have Shot that Big Buck. Hot and Steamy Turds are here... Call us today for all your Turding Needs. WWW.huntingnet.com/forum.. Ask for Team 19 to supply your Fresh Turds Today...
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brad,

You're killing me here!!!!

I think we have enough guys to pick a name. Could each of you post your names and we can vote on 1 of them? I don't think we need to wait for everyone to postor the end of this week. if 8 of 10 chooses it i think tht's good enough. What do you guys think?

Old 08-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

i think that we should beteam "fletched death" but i also really like the "quiet arrow" one and think that should be our name and by the way dave congrats on the captaincy
Old 08-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice photographs Greenboy! Any thing but Turd hurder's!Hard to take ourselves seriously with that name.

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.