Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 25 Thread

121553 must not be able to spell since he uses all "LITTLE" numbers for his user name.
Just waiting for season on Oct. 1st.
I have 2 daughters going for their 1st Bowhunts-1 is 15 & the other 30 & a Surgical Nurse. This should be a fun year for sure. Also have a 31 year old son that has a few Deerto his credit. I have seen a few small Bucks & several Does with fawns.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Typical Buck

I haven't had a chance to try the logo yet. I will try the logo sometime this weekend. I will be celebrating a new job this weekend. I will be getting back toscouting on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:47 AM

Congrats at the new Bass Pro Shop job.
Woodline Bucks

So much for the week of rut hunting but don't worry I will let you help me drag out my big one so you won't feel left out.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

By the time you get out to hunt, I will already have mine in the freezer. I just hope you don't cry when I shoot the big one. I have weekends off guys, so don't worry. I will be hunting the pre-rut, and rut hard. I will also be hunting the post-rut if needed. I figure I should have a Pope and Young buck by the 14th of November. But then again you never know, I just might get lucky and get him opening day. I saw another different 120 class buck yesterday morning. I can't wait for the beans to come out and get a good idea where they will be October 1st. Good luck everyone.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Just got word from the neighbors by one of the properties I hunt and he said a nice 10 point has been crossing right through his property into ours. Outside the ears and nice tines. He is not a hunter so I wont have to worry about him shooting it. Hope I get a shot.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck up! He sounds like a dandy buck. That should put us right in the running for the title. Only 4 weeks to go here until we can get after it. Hopefully the weather will begin to cool off by then. Good luck everyone.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

do we have a team leader yet or a team name?
Old 09-06-2005, 10:32 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Shootem up870

I was wondering the same thing aboutyour teamleader!! If it is that WV Hunter fellar, you guys should impeach him. Heis just plain trouble, well at least for our team. Trying to extort future score points from us to use for your team. [X(] Slandering us with the butt banner. That one " cracks "me up though. Just toofunny!! He's trouble and you best keep an eye on him!!! If not we will take all of you down!! You've been warned!! Well we are going to beat you anyways in the contestso the last part hardly matters.

Tim

ps... WV Hunter, how you doing bud??? Still laughing at your last post on our team thread.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Typical Buck

WV Hunter is our leader. I put another stand up last night, great spot in a big old oak tree. Only 23 more days to go here. Good luck everyone.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys....been swamped lately and not around too much. Kids started school this week, got 2 baseball games with my son's team that I coach, started our fall classes at church tonight...oh yeah, and I had to work!

But I did manage to get my food plot in And a buddy of mine invited me to hunt the first week of Nov with him on a hot spot! Not a bad week...LOL. Only a few more weeks!

Hang in there guys!

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Shootem up870

I was wondering the same thing aboutyour teamleader!! If it is that WV Hunter fellar, you guys should impeach him. Heis just plain trouble, well at least for our team. Trying to extort future score points from us to use for your team. [X(] Slandering us with the butt banner. That one " cracks "me up though. Just toofunny!! He's trouble and you best keep an eye on him!!! If not we will take all of you down!! You've been warned!! Well we are going to beat you anyways in the contestso the last part hardly matters.

Tim

ps... WV Hunter, how you doing bud??? Still laughing at your last post on our team thread.
LOL...Tim....just doing my job and besides, it ain't nothing BUTT a thing...[8D]

We gotta do our best to knock you guys down... considering you havethe reigning individual champ, and a shed hunter with enough bone from one season to build 10,000,000 knife handles...we do what we have to around here

Quick Reply: Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.