Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Old 08-19-2005, 07:06 AM

Default RE: Official Team 9 Thread

I used to use photoshop alot about 5 years ago for work but don't have access to it these days. I'm not much help there. What were you thinking of for a logo - the design I mean? How about a buck with a mailbag or that looks like he has US MAIL branded on the side. Corny, I know.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

OHBowhunter .. Looks like I'm your alt. It will be good to get to know all of you. Don't wory I won't be late to the tree stand like I was for the sign up sheet. I allready have my stands set and am all to ready for the season to begin. I'm 32 and took my first deer with a bow at age 16. I have been stalking the bigboys lately, so I know this will turn out to be another great season. I am going to try to post a few pictures out of my tree stands here in the near future. Two new stands set in new areas got me ready to go.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team OHBowhunterIm sure everyone will be pleased to hear from you,and get to know you on a more personal level.
We now have a full team of 10 guys.And everyone signed in.
What do you think of the team name(Mail Men---we always deliver)Antler thought up the name and we are wanting everyones oppinion on what they think.Do you have any other ideas for a team name?
Good luck this year,seems like you have done your homework.I am sure you will do well this year,but remember this contest is only for fun,but lets put one in the books.I think we have a strong team this year and everyone is definately pumped.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

OHBowhunter, we are very happy to have you!!! Welcome! From your description it sounds like you are a veteran of many successful bow seasons. WAHOO!!

At last we have a TEAM!!!

There is no doubt we have a shot at winning this little "friendly competition" contest. With the amount of time I have set aside to spend inthe woods the only thing that will prevent me from contributing to our score would be something unforseen at this point. By that I mean something that would keep me from being able to hunt.

I would say right now there are some bucks running around Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Ohio, Ontario,Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin that are in serious trouble! [8D]There would be nothing better than to see 10 of them kick the oxygen habit as a result our team!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about a buck with a mailbag or that looks like he has US MAIL branded on the side. Corny, I know.
Hey that isn't corny at all....We need ideas. We are handicapped enough as it iscommunicating on this medium.

Here is another one. We have a man in camowith a bow that possesses that "Wiley Coyote" grin carrying a bag with the eagles head the way the Post Office depicts it. You see it on the side of their vehicles (sorry you guys in Canada probably are wondering what in the world I am talking about) and on their express packages. Anyway, on top of the eagles head it says "Mail Men" and under the eagles head it reads "because we always deliver". ...And Cucker34 you thought your idea was corny...

At any rate I am talking out the south side of my rear end because I have no clue as to go about making such a thing or what it takes to do so. I will have to leave that job up to someone that is qualified.[]
Old 08-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I whipped this up in the PS just now...kind of went with the U.S. postal theme (sorry extreme1). I don't know...it's just an idea. I have PS CS and I can play with more ideas.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

M.Hensler/PA, Very impressive....Give us more...
Old 08-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very impressive M.Hensler,im impressed.
Any more ideas come to mind?.And please dont appologise to me,you are taking the time to do so and its much appreciated
What about the deer and archer with say a green or camo background with all 10 team members names---just a thought.
Keep them coming.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

So its agreed-----Mail Men is the new team name?
Old 08-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

If everyone else is happy with it, it is alright by me...

Quick Reply: Official Team Mail Men (9) thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.