Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official RACK PACK (7) Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 07:27 PM

Default RE: Official RACK PACK Thread(7)

i put one of those wallmart salt licks out 2 weeks ago nothing yet i also put some powder out ill check it tomorrow i scouted my friends farm this should be a great year
Old 08-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a couple pics for your viewing pleasure. Nothing big yet , but I'll move it around a bit and see if I can get one of the big guys on film before season starts.

Old 08-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Couple more...

Old 08-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

picked up a new digital cam over the weekend. I'll get it out wednesday. Hope to have some pics to drool over soon!
Old 08-22-2005, 03:07 PM

im thinking i might head to wallyworld and get me one
Old 08-22-2005, 04:26 PM

Some nice pics there guys. What cameras do you use? I'mhoping topick up a digital game cam soon, and was wondering if you have any recommendations.

Any waterfowl hunters on the team? We've got early goose season starting up next week here in ND.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wally world has a digital made by Moultrie for 98 bucks. Took some test pics around the yard and it worked OK. Hope to give it a field test this week. I used a 35mm stealth cam with some success last year. I tend to go for the cheaper ones for fear of theft.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:44 AM

i cant wait 39 days to go i always get excited about this time of year
Old 08-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

Well I went to Bass Pro over the weekend and got all geared up with with some new boots and clothes while they had the sale going, so now all I'm waiting for is Oct. 1st.

Also I'm waitng for our first baby to be born any day now!! My time my be a little shorter in the woods this year but I've been trying to scout more so that what time I do have will be more productive. I am taking off during the rut (hopefully) four or five days and plan on staying out all day a least two of those days.

I've been hunting on public inone area the last two years but last year I started seeing one buck nice 8pt in another area when I would bedriving into the reserve before sunrise andaround 10am-11am using the same trail when I would be leaving. I know he survived the hunting season becasue I saw him on the last day once again when I was leaving the preserve. I plan on spending alot of time in that area this year, I think he would score 130-140(last year). I can hardly wait for Oct.1st!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck this up coming season Rack Pack from team 9 (The Mail Men)

Quick Reply: Official RACK PACK (7) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.