Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official RACK PACK (7) Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official RACK PACK Thread(7)

i beleive it is washburn county, spooner / sarona area. i have an old friend that lives there. 10 years ago was last time i hunted WI. ?bayfield county then when i get back from my caribou hunt in 9-10 days i will get a map and look up you counties.
my vote for team captain is the guy with the highest average of deer
taken with a bow, number of WHITETAIL deer shot with a bow / number of years bowhunting!
FOR ME I WILL SAY 0 /29 = WAY LESS THAN ZERO
IF NUMBER OF BIG GAME ANIMALS / YEARS BOWHUNTING MINE MIGHT BE AAAABOUT 24/29 SEVEN SPECIES.
anyway that could be a way to elect a captain.
another would be by the number of posts here? biggest BSER IS THE LEADER.[]...WHO EVER THAT IS DON'T TAKE OFFENSE. JUST KIDDING
ANY WAY GUYS WISH ME LUCK ON THE CARIBOU HUNT I HEAD OUT @5 AM INSTEAD OF TONIGHT SHOULD BE BACK BY 28-29TH SOONER IF WE ALL CONNECT EARLY. TWO DAYS DRIVE EACH WAY [:@][:'(]
Old 08-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Typical Buck

ANY WAY GUYS WISH ME LUCK ON THE CARIBOU HUNT
Have a good time, wish I were going . Come back ready to put the smack down on your BUCK!!
Old 08-20-2005, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck on your caribou hunt AK NIMROD!

It seems I always finda wayto check in here everyday anyhow , so if you guys want me to be the team captain ,I'm up for the challenge.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:01 AM

looks like we have a leader
Old 08-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

looks like we have a leader
I second that!!
Old 08-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

Motion Carries!
Old 08-20-2005, 12:16 PM

This is a picture of a buckthat was on my land last year that got killed by one of my neighbors, i am pretty sure he has passed his genes on to other deer in the area

This is another buck that made it through last year i believe
Also the big buck is in a contest for Cuddeback digital and i could win a camera possibly even a hunt if i win it all. I would love for your vote at this website. My picture is #27. Thanks for any help
http://www.cuddebackdigital.com/pages/bracket_photo_intro.html
Old 08-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

It seems I always finda wayto check in here everyday anyhow , so if you guys want me to be the team captain ,I'm up for the challenge.
Sounds good to me! Congrats Capn Bowfanatic You have the most posts here by far and most of all you volunteered!

As far as critters shot with the bow ....36 years flinging arrows= 72 whitetails(3 P &Y), 1 Muley, 1 Black bear.
Guess I'm gettin old!

Buckfever, that is an AWESOME BUCK!!!!!
Old 08-20-2005, 05:13 PM

just letting everyone know i'm still around, i like the logo i'll put it on when i get a minute
Old 08-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys!

Buckfever1613 , those are some dandy bucks!
I like our chances in this contest this year.

This will be my 29th year of bowhunting. I wishsomeone would have told me years ago that I should probably keep track of how many deer I shoot with my bow , so when I'm asked the question on a internet forum I'll have an answer.All I can say is I've shot lots of deer. Probably more than twice as many doe than buck , and only one buck that would make Pope & Young , but I'm proud of them all.

I put a mineral rock out in the spring and went out to check it last week , along with setting up my game cam. All I can say is WOW! The ground was completely tore up around the rock. I picked up my cam today and will hopefully have some pics for you asap.

Quick Reply: Official RACK PACK (7) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.