Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official team 2 thread

Man, quite a few volleys going back and forth across this thread. All the outside teams must be worried about something.
NOt really worried about anything, trouble just follows buckeye. he is a pretty good guy, he dishes it out and actually likes it when he gets it back. I think it just makes him feel better about padding his score!! But of course, I didn't believe that for a second, I actually had his back last year during the debates...I think.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Wow. What a drastic change of plans. I thought that since I am letting you hunt on land that I have permission to hunt that you were going to video tape me. Let the games begin.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:48 PM

Here are some agressive, and darker, team name ideas:

The Predators
Silent/Feathered/or WhisperedDeath
Death from Above

Possible slogan: The Circle of Life stops here.
For anyone who is graphically talented, I thought that an image of an arrow 'breaking through' a circle, severing it- so to speak, would be a good image for the slogan.

Can you tell I am in a dark mood today?
Old 08-17-2005, 02:25 PM

Another slogan idea: Where Trophy Bucks go to die
Old 08-17-2005, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

NOt really worried about anything, trouble just follows buckeye. he is a pretty good guy, he dishes it out and actually likes it when he gets it back. I think it just makes him feel better about padding his score!! But of course, I didn't believe that for a second, I actually had his back last year during the debates...I think.
HA..... Trouble follows me??? I think it is Mr. ILNYPAKY who stirs all the trouble around here I am just not willing to let a perfect opportunityat good smack session by with out a goat it

None of my buddies are ever onto big bucks so I got get my big buck smack talk in somewhere [8D]

On a side note could you guys please pick a team name so I can alter our team thread.Thanks guys! I'm just here for the chicks so any name works for me

Here are a few more names...

Team Rack & Smack or Team Smack Attack
Team Bucksniper's
Team Bucknasty
Team Rack Assassin's
Team II < simple and to the point
Old 08-17-2005, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: jondoe

Wow. What a drastic change of plans. I thought that since I am letting you hunt on land that I have permission to hunt that you were going to video tape me. Let the games begin.
Is there any land in Butler County, KY you don't have permission to hunt on?[:-]
Old 08-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

Is there any land in Butler County, KY you don't have permission to hunt on?[:-]
Yeah, but that never stopped him!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 08:43 PM

ORIGINAL: skin_dog1

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

Yeah, but that never stopped him!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-17-2005, 09:05 PM

I kinda like Buckeye's suggestion of Team Buck Nasty with the slogan The Circle of Life stops here but I don't want to be the deciding factor. What about the rest of you guys?
Old 08-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Fork Horn

Shadow, pic ain't worki!

Quick Reply: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.