Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official team 2 thread

How about Team Freebreeze...cuz you will need something to cover up the stench of defeat!!
Old 08-16-2005, 11:02 AM

Gee, I bet if IL BOW MAN spent as much time scouting as he does on our site, Team 26 may actually be able to post a deer this year.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

Team 26? That is the team that my buddy skin_dog is on. Trust me, they need all of the help they can get. I am glad to see that our team is now complete. This is my first year in the contest and will accept nothing other than 1st place.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

How about Team Freebreeze...cuz you will need something to cover up the stench of defeat!!

For a guy that hasn't killed a buck in the last decade, you sure do bump your gums an aweful lot pal [8D]
Old 08-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am taking it you didn't like my suggestion for team name. I will think about it some more and let you know.

For a guy that hasn't killed a buck in the last decade
Hey, it was 2001 when I shot my buck. 2002 I shot a nice muley buck. 2003 I shot a nice little 4x5 elk. So I haven't gone skunked...well except for last year.

That is the team that my buddy skin_dog is on
Hey now, he posted some impressive pictures of some guy and a couple of nice deer. We don't know if it was really him, but he produced some pictures at least!!

Gee, I bet if IL BOW MAN spent as much time scouting as he does on our site,
I do all my posting from work. I can't scout and work at the same time. However, I can work and post at the same time!
Old 08-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

For a guy that hasn't killed a buck in the last decade, you sure do bump your gums an aweful lot pal [8D]
IBM just got OWNED
Old 08-16-2005, 08:49 PM

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Buckeyes gonna choke
Like the rest of team 2

Buckeye, now you know that it doesn't count if you have to use a spot-light and a .22 to get a buck for the contest
Old 08-16-2005, 09:15 PM

Man, quite a few volleys going back and forth across this thread. All the outside teams must be worried about something.
Well guys I have put out a few team name suggestions and I think a couple more have been brought up. Others are starting to decide so let's try to see what we can come up with. I am somewhat partial to Team Rack Pack(goofy but original)but that is just me. Everyone else just chime in and we go with the majority. I am opento anything.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

I thought you guys would like to know what a great team member you have in Jondoe! He has actually gone out and secured a place for me to hunt, scouted it, helped me hang stands, volunteered to spend opening day filming for me and has even offered to drag my big buck out of the woods! BTW, I'm on team 26! Man what a great team member! You guys sure were lucky!

IBH, don't worry, thats me with those bucks! I just didn't shoot any of em.......lol
Old 08-16-2005, 11:35 PM

Hey guys heres a little fella I killed in South Bama. I'm gonna be hunting in N.C this year at my buddies place so maybe I can get a good buck to help the team out. Check out my web page at huntchristiancreek.com. Here are some bucks he killed that are common at his place. Sorry, Not much help with the name, how bout The Mossy Backs?

Quick Reply: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.