Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 08:00 AM

Default RE: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Thanks guys. I am really stoked. I think both will end up as P&Y's, as I'm getting a 138 3/8" score for the 8. I have never shot a P&Y before and to get two in one day is more than I ever dreamed. I think I may have seen this 10 point a couple of times last year, when he was a big 8. I kept spooking him,thinking I could sneak up on him in his bedroom. My Dad didn't call me 'tangle foot' for nothing as a child. Even today, dead deer get up and run when they hear me 'sneaking' through the woods.[&:]

Tim, That's a great deer you got. What have you been doing with your time since getting him? You got him pretty early, or can you get two in North Dakota as well?

Antler Eater- I sure am sorry, dude. We had a great team last year and should have done better.By the way, that's a great deer you got as well. Can you imagineif You, Tim and I all got these size deer last year?We would havebeen in the running.Our three deer score 474 3/8" together. But as they say, "If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when they jump..." Anyway,last yearwas one of those years for me where if it could go wrong, it did. I didn't have devastating bad luck like injuries or broken equipment, but I had a lot of problemswith wind, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I missed 3 bucks (cleanly, thankfully), and my own stupidity and restlessness- I just couldn't sit still. It was only my third year bow hunting, so I'm still learning. Oh yeah, when are you gonna lose that mask so that we can see your ugly mug?[:'(] Afterall, Tim and I have shown ours.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

by23856,

Hey my friend, don't feel bad about last year, it happens, I have been there on more than one season I understand entirely. I am so happy for you, man you killed two pigs there buddy, take'em when you can get'em!

Oh yeah, when are you gonna lose that mask so that we can see your ugly mug?[:'(]
Did you ever see the Lone Ranger without his mask or some other disguise? Batman couldn'tperform hisfeats without hisdisguise and Superman was only a "mild mannered reporter" without his cape and getup...besides you and Tim wouldlook like Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson standing next to Rodney Dangerfield if I took off my mask...nope the mask stays.

Hey congratulations again my friend, keep up the good work! Don't forget to show us pictures of those bad boys when you get them mounted!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:50 AM

Great job. To kill one of those would be a great accomplishment but two in one day is awesome. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Antler Eater

...besides you and Tim wouldlook like Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson standing next to Rodney Dangerfield if I took off my mask...nope the mask stays.
Wow, no one has ever accused me of looking like Brad Pitt or Mel Gibson before. You must be one ugly cuss!! I agree, Keep that mask on!!!

Thanks Again, Antler, and Good Luck with whatever you'll be hunting this year. I still have Pennsylvania'sFirearm Deer season and some more Pheasant hunting to do yet. I Just bought a new Beretta O/U this year and I need to use it. So far my 7 pheasants have cost me about $230 a piece. [&o][&:]
Old 11-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I Just bought a new Beretta O/U this year and I need to use it. So far my 7 pheasants have cost me about $230 a piece. [&o][&:]
Bahaa haa....I don't care who you are, that is funny!!!

Man canthis ugly cussever identify with that statement!! I got a new Beretta AL391 Urika a couple of years ago and I'm sure I haven't killed even seven pheasants with it yet....
Old 11-10-2005, 09:28 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Brad

Let's see... I've been working,working, working,picking on Antler Eater, working, working, picking on Antler Eater and more of the same. I need to get a life. Working is getting old and I don't know how much more abuse Antler Eater can take. He is a nice guy and is going to take Extreme1 and me on an all expense paid Elk hunting trip next fall. Extreme1 will back me up on that one!! [8D]

Tomorrow Tyler has no school so we are going hunting. No other buck tag for me but he still has his bow tag and will try to fill his rifle tag. Looking forward to it. I will be shooting them with a camera and have to be happy with that.

Congrats againon two very nice bucks. Good luck with the rest of your hunting.

Tim
Old 11-10-2005, 09:33 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Oh and Mel Gibson orBrad ( loser )Pitwishedthey looked as good as me!!

Tim
Old 11-11-2005, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and Mel Gibson orBrad ( loser )Pitwishedthey looked as good as me!!
Bahaa haa Like I said before, I don't care who you are that is funny!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 06:32 PM

Alright you midwest boys.... This cold snap should do it for you.... Get it done!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 07:58 AM

Anyone still hunting?

Things are just beginning to get right down here and it should be great for the next few weeks.......

Quick Reply: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.