Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 04:06 PM

Default RE: Official team 2 thread

Hopefully this works. Here's a picture from one of my trail cameras from last month.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:07 PM

Another

Old 09-01-2005, 04:09 PM

And another

Old 09-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you in a big woods setting or Ag area? Decent pics but MN is a land of giant bucks as well,... isn't it? Those are still immature animals aren't they or are they considered "shooters" in your region. Best of luck to ya this season.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:48 PM

Those pictures are from early July so I'm guessing that the buck in the first picture and the third one will look pretty decent by fall. The buck in thesecond picture isn't a shooter yet. It's all woods and swamp up where I hunt most of the time-no agriculture at all. There are many days where I don't see a single deer. Many of my locations are set up where I can't see much over 30-40 yards. Quite a bit of logging is done though. There are some very decent bucks up there. The nicest buck that I've seen harvested up there(with a rifle) would score about 160. I know of nicer bucks taken but very, very few hunters bow hunt up in that area. I do have other spots closer to the twin cities and a place in Wisconsin where I would have a better chance of shooting a better buck.
Old 09-02-2005, 06:23 PM

Another picture

Old 09-02-2005, 06:24 PM

This is from last fall-who says decoys don't work.

Old 09-02-2005, 10:11 PM

Less than a month to go!!
Old 09-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just anxious to get an excuse to take to the trees for yet another season. Come on Oct.1 !!! Of course, I'm really thinking..... come on November!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was wondering if we have anyone on our Team that is NOT interested in shooting a quality, representitiveanimal for their area?? In other words, are any of you planning on shooting the first antlered animal that walks by you?? I'm just curious as to wether or not someone will try to enter a 40" yearling buck this year?? I'm assuming that when someone enters a big buck contest that they won't whack the lil' guys.... right??? I was curious about this after several PM's and Emails that I have received about this subjectover the last couple of weeks? Regardless of what anyone on Team 2 chooses to shoot, I wish ya'all the best of luck and hope you make a lethal, quick killing shot that makes all bowhunters proud. Good luck and good hunting to all of ya this fall.

Most importantly, TAKE QUALITY PHOTOS!!! Lets see tasteful pics of a happy hunter, his weapon and histrophy in the field! NOT a blood soaked buck in the back of a truck or hanging in a garagewith you dressed in aT-shirt and jeans holding a beer! PLEASE read the sticky's about how to take quality pics and present your animal according to the rules of the contest. Thanks

Quick Reply: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.