Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 12:44 PM

Default RE: Official team 2 thread

Go back to your key board fox hole you Team 2 wannabe

Old 08-23-2005, 05:25 PM

Hey buckeye,

I havn't seen that wide racked rascal or any of his buddies for that matter. The woods they were in are almost entirely surrounded in corn fields and they just aren't staying in the woods. Hopefully that changes before season as I really don't know how I would try to find that big guy in about 100 acres of corn [:-]
Ona bright note though, a buddy of mine and I set up a ladder stand yesterday in what appears to be a "picture perfect" spot, and while setting this stand up, we had two 130" class 10 points walk past us at about 50 yards and they never even cared we were there. When we finished with the stand, we walked to the top of the hill and the big guy we have been seeing out there was standing about 80 yards away, he is probablly a 150" class buck. He just casually trotted back into the woods where he stopped and just walked away. I am staying out of there now until season rolls around.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: by23856

The banner looks fine to me, but someone will have to post it to the net somewhere for us all to access it. Thanks for all the work guys.
It's already posted. Just right click on the pic and select properties. Copy the location into your sig surrounded by
Old 08-24-2005, 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

ORIGINAL: by23856

The banner looks fine to me, but someone will have to post it to the net somewhere for us all to access it. Thanks for all the work guys.
It's already posted. Just right click on the pic and select properties. Copy the location into your sig surrounded by
Thanks, Shadowace, I'm not very computer savvy to have figured to look there. Good Luck this year.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:33 PM

bump
Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now, we just need to tag some deer! Now with all this moster buck/trophy talk, I'm going to skin aliveand then drag behind my ATV the first Team 2 member that enters a 50" yearling 6 pointer! [:'(]
Old 08-25-2005, 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

Now, we just need to tag some deer! Now with all this moster buck/trophy talk, I'm going to skin aliveand then drag behind my ATV the first Team 2 member that enters a 50" yearling 6 pointer! [:'(]
Oh, Cornfed, did I forget to mention that I only shoot spikes? You see, we feed the deer in our back yard and I really like sittingin my kitchen with a cup of coffee inthe winter and watching the big bucks come in and eat. I couldn't possibly shoot one of my big boys. Besides, I like to make knife handles out of the antlers and spikes work better.

I suppose I will contribute about 24" to our total. Two 8" spikes with an 8" spread. Oops, I forgot about the mass measurement. Better make that 27" to our total. [8D]
Old 08-25-2005, 11:08 AM

Cornfed-you have to remember that not all of us hunt in the state where there is a P&Y buck behind every tree. Atleast that is what I read about Illinois.

Old 08-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cornfed-you have to remember that not all of us hunt in the state where there is a P&Y buck behind every tree. Atleast that is what I read about Illinois.
This is such a nasty rumor to be spreading around. Now this may be true about the neighborhood cornfed hunts, but it sure as heck isn't in mine. In my area, they are not behind every tree...there is an occassional booner behind some!!
Old 08-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is such a nasty rumor to be spreading around. Now this may be true about the neighborhood cornfed hunts, but it sure as heck isn't in mine. In my area, they are not behind every tree...there is an occassional booner behind some!!
It's very true. IBM just looks behind the wrong tree everytime.

Quick Reply: Official Team Monsters Inc. (2) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.