Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 6 Thread

Hey guys. Just checking in to let you know I'm here. I live in central Ohio and hunt mostly farm land. Some really big deer around from what we have seen and last year I settled for a small 6 point during gun season it was down to the last day or so and he was a good management buck so I took him out. I will try to post some trail cam pics. of some bucks in the area I hunt when I get a minute. Good luck all [/align]
Old 08-17-2005, 05:43 PM

hey ya'll, im here in ohio and i have several thousand acres of private land here to hunt,hope ya'll have a great season were on a mission to win this thing
Old 08-17-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey everyone, Im here sry i was out of town till today or i would have posted earlier, central ohio here as well. Cant wait to get started
Old 08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Buck190hunter. I will be hunting in Kentucky next year {2006}.just south of Cinn OH. I will be hunting near the Licking river. Do you know anything about this area. The #5 state Whitetail for Kentucky was shot just a few miles from the grounds we will be hunting. I do most of my Bowhunting in Bucks and Montco co just out side of Philadelphia PA. I have many farms to hunt, my friend is a postmaster in Bucks co and he is a big help in getting me farms. I just installed a bathroom in his bedroom free of charge. I only asked to get me more farms to hunt this year.SMALL PRICE TO PAY don't you think. I love deermeat and try to shoot 4or5 doe a season, DELISH!!. I will not shoot a small buck just to say I got a buck. I have a 8pt or better rule I follow [maybe a BIG 6 Maybe}.My brother inlaw has a 20acre Farm that I call the Mac machine. Its loaded with deer and has some nice bucks on it. I also hunt this small horse farm that had two killer bucks last year. I know on lived, I talked to the owner last week and she said she seen a 13pt. This buck is BIG. I know were I will be on OCT 1ST. The beat part about this contest I think is talking to your teammates and other hunters around the country. If you or any of my teammates are in my area give me a call and do some bowhunting. I hope we heare from the rest of our team real soon. Be safe and shoot straight!!!
Hatchet Jack
Old 08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

How you doing Hook!! Good to hear from you

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-17-2005, 09:22 PM

Hey pretty good how about yourself??
Old 08-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Site Bouncer

Allright....that's more like it!! Ok we need to pick a captain and start thinking about a team name. We still need a few more to check in though before we do that.

Looks like we have at least three from Ohio, I'm from Illinois andone fromPennsylvania. I think Cloud 9 MN is from Minnesota (he needs to check in but I'm sure he will) so looks like a midwest group so far.

Edit- We have one from Virginia (sorry 270 Win.) didn't mean to exclude

I am listing the states after the names on the first post as I find out where we are all hunting this year.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Site Bouncer

I have an idea for a name.....Team Death From Above.....

Just an idea to mill over.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:29 AM

where is everybody, p.s. I like team death from above
Old 08-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good to me, and I think BigJI2 would be a good captain

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.