Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Good Job guys.....I hope these show up on the scoreboard soon! I can't wait to see the pics! As for my WI trip I ended up hunting 1 day and saw 5 or 6 bucks. All small to medium 6 or 8 pointers. Its a long long story but I didn't bring any points home........it was close........should have........darn 1" of rain in 1 hour in the middle of November...........I couldn't beleive it.

Anyway........I'm still going to work on some points!

Good Luck to all and keep at it!
Old 11-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Site Bouncer

I will try to get out tomorrow.I will be heading down to southern Illinois Wednesday night for the gun season. I will bow hunt 2 days as well Thursday & Monday. I will checkin Monday night when I get back.

Good luck to all and lets get our kills posted!
Old 11-16-2005, 03:49 PM

Ok here we go, 12 scorable points 148 1/4
Old 11-16-2005, 04:52 PM

Hey if someone can tell me how to post a fullsize picture on here ill get a bigger pic but i couldnt figure it out. Good Luck All
Old 11-17-2005, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: HookMHrns

Hey if someone can tell me how to post a fullsize picture on here ill get a bigger pic but i couldnt figure it out. Good Luck All
HookMHrns,
Email me the picture and I will post it for you.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

great looking deer get that thing to the mods to put on our score board and i think we have another buck down too we need to get pics of and posted toward our score.

Very cold in ohio last night. Went from 72+ on Tuesday to rainy on wednesday and about 25 this morning and snow flurries.( Thursday). I will be out all weekend and most of next week every evening and maybe a little midday( i work night shift) So hopefully i can score on a buck before gun season. I will not shoot a buck during gun season unless it's a monster so i can keep on bow hunting, but like i said if its a big boy he's going down with the old 12g.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Site Bouncer

Well.... I got back late last night from my hunting trip to southern Ill.and it was prettymuch abustweekend. Isaw lots of does and three spikes. I did see one very nice buck but he was about 200yds away. So it's back to my honey hole to see if I can get one of those nice bucks I have been seeing. I am going to start shooting does as well.

I will try to get out as much as I can this thanksgiving weekend. Good luck to all who are still hunting.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

BigJ12,
Sorry to hear you didn't have any luck with the firearm season. My father and I had a lease in Hancock County for 5 years. We had to give it up last year when we learned that the owners son-inlaw had trail cameras out on the property. The deer just weren't there like all the years past. We have a lease in Ohio now. We are headed out this Friday to Archery hunt and stay for the shotgun season on Monday Tuesday if we have to. Last time out I saw two shooters, just didn't have an opportunity. When I get back to PA our rifle season will be in, but I will be out with my bow. I shot my buck last year in PA with my bow on the 1st evening of rifle season. Good Luck to you this weekend.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:47 PM
Site Bouncer

Good luck dmax!!
Old 11-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

I emailed buckhunter190 to see if he ever sent pics of his buck to the mods. so we could get it on the board.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.