Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 26 Thread

Whoa!!! almost fell off again...bumpin us back to the top...where we belong
Old 08-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow almost coulden't find our thread but this will put us back up. People are posting faster than all get out.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tried the avatar again it said it worked lets see if I got it on this post.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope not there yet Mike. Why don't you write down the steps you are doing and maybe we can figure out what is going wrong.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

OK boys, I might've located a shooter! Not too sure what he is yet, I was without the binocs, but he's been in the same field a couple days now. I'm going out in a couple days to glass it good and decide where to put the double bull. Season starts in less than 2 weeks! Gotta get it on! Season ain't here yet and I've got to score a few deer tommorow and another on wednesday(from seasons past)so I'm a little tied up the next 2 evenings..
Old 08-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Me too, Skin_dog. When I finally seen him, it was with only about 45 minutes light left, and I was atleast150 yards away. He was out in the bean field, and I could see his antlers movin. He wasn't no small basket rack, I can tell you that right now. Tomorrow morning Im goin back out to that same spot with my camera and binos, and hopefully I can get a pic of him closer up. I need bigger binos, mine are only 20x.[:@]
Old 08-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

"2 weeks! "

AHHHHHHH......you are so lucky, i still have over a month to wait....I"M GOING NUTS. Anyways, good luck getting him...keep us posted.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

ORIGINAL: Dairy King

Could you be a little more specific? I live in West Central Illinois, maybe your close by?
My brother-in-law and I are looking at properties in Schuyler and Brown county right now. Right now, I do the majority of my hunting in Fulton Co. I do have hunting trips set up for Mason, Brown and Adams this year though...looking forward to it...all three places are new to me.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Okay gang, when does everyone's hunting season start?

Here in IL (and I think I speak for half our team) it's Oct. 1st. Everyone have their stands up and lanes cleared? I know it can't get here soon enough.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Over here in PA our season starts Oct. 1 too. I've got a couple more stands to put up and I'm working on getting my broadheads to fly w/ my fieldpoints. No biggie though. That stuff should be done by the start of September. Iget my wisdom teeth pulled then, so I wanna have all that stuff done before they go and take all of my smarts away (Go ahead.....BOO, HISS...I know it was bad). Other then that I'm all ready.

Quick Reply: Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.