Community

Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 5: Team Overload Thread

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

Huntingjunkie--its starting to get annoying

I don't mean to annoy ya just having fun,but if that's what ya want i won't post here no more.

On a serious note i was trying to answer your question on the midwest thread.If you go online and read page two and three on the indiana hunting guide you should find your answer.They got it worded kinda funny so read it good.Don't trust the co's i seen one ,one day make a guy tag a button buck as a buck.No joking,the rule, at least one antler 3inches long.

Bow,i just went back and read your post again and You are good.As the book states any wild animals.As long as your good on the rest, your good for everything.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

double post
Old 03-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hunting junkie

Huntingjunkie--its starting to get annoying

I don't mean to annoy ya just having fun,but if that's what ya want i won't post here no more.

On a serious note i was trying to answer your question on the midwest thread.If you go online and read page two and three on the indiana hunting guide you should find your answer.They got it worded kinda funny so read it good.Don't trust the co's i seen one ,one day make a guy tag a button buck as a buck.No joking,the rule, at least one antler 3inches long.

Bow,i just went back and read your post again and You are good.As the book states any wild animals.As long as your good on the rest, your good for everything.
Its all good man I know its all in fun but thats what the trash talk thread is for..
Thanks for the information, much appreciated. I agree, I know how co's can be.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Rory, i was wondering where you been man [8D]
me too.. Your baseball team start practicing? I miss baseball[&o]
Adam, I had baseball every thursdayfrom January 7th-Feb 28th or so for my Summer team. Now I have baseball everyday after school 'til May, then my Summer team starts back up. Not sure how much time I'll have on here 'til next fall. I'll check in every once in a while, to see how far in first place we are
Old 03-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ha, sounds good
Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

HJ, your the man. Your kinda like that guy who goes to school A, but is really good friends with all the guys from school B and sits on that side during football games. Were school B. I know you wanna be on our side.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Speaking of baseball....I got roped in to helping my neighbor coach his son's Dixie League team this summer. Its all 13-14 yr olds. That should be fun. I haven't played baseball in a while but I did play for years when I was younger. It should be like ridin a bike though.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's actually gonna warm up this weekend to 42! I'm looking at 40's threwout next week.

Wow, is this that global warming thing Al Boring was mumbling about or is it just starting warm up?

62 days til' opener! Better get the bags packed! [8D]
Old 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I cant wait!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

HJ, your the man. Your kinda like that guy who goes to school A, but is really good friends with all the guys from school B and sits on that side during football games. Were school B. I know you wanna be on our side.

Haha, thats good stuff right there..The more I think about it, Im glad HuntingJunkie is comin in our thread,it keepsthings lively

NCRem--yea I miss baseball too, I played for about9 years..That and basketball and football. I quit when it stopped being fun in high school and was all politics..Good times, but I'd give it all up to hunt whitetails and turkeys all that time

Quick Reply: Team 5: Team Overload Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.