Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Starting A Rod & Gun Club For The Soldiers! Need Some Sponsors And Help!

Old 10-24-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Starting A Rod & Gun Club For The Soldiers! Need Some Sponsors And Help!

To whomever that can give me some pointers and tips! My name is Josh and 26 years. I have been serving my country for 7 yrs now. I have a great interest in hunting and fishing. I know there is alot of my fellow soldiers that do too. The problem is with the frequent deployments it is hard to get anything done, but anyways enough about the boring stuff. I am stationed on Fort Bragg. The one thing I am looking for the most is a place where me and my fellow members can hold there meetings and is convient to drive, but also has the luxary of us being able to shot our bows and guns for practice and competitions. I would also like a few sponsors from the local community such as Dick's Sporting Goods, ETC.
If anyone can help please e-mail me back at [email protected] . I am currently deployed and trying to set everything up by the time my unit gets home in December. Thank You For Listening!
Josh
Old 10-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Starting A Rod & Gun Club For The Soldiers! Need Some Sponsors And Help!

When do you get back? I'd be willing not only to help out with this, but also give you guys (active military) a place to hunt here in NC.
It's a couple hour drive to me from Ft. Bragg, but it'll be worth it.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:59 PM

Default RE: Starting A Rod & Gun Club For The Soldiers! Need Some Sponsors And Help!

My unit gets back around the end of November to the first week in December. I reall appreciate the help. If u could shoot me an e-mail that way we can exchange information that way. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I will get ur number off of u that way if that is okay. Thank you again!
Josh
Old 10-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

I'd be willing to post a link or something on my site. Just let me know.