Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Wts - DPMS AR-15 Target / LR >

Wts - DPMS AR-15 Target / LR

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Wts - DPMS AR-15 Target / LR

Old 09-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default Wts - DPMS AR-15 Target / LR

DPMS lower receiver, only ever used on this gun.

DPMS LPK with JP 3 lb springs. Has a set screw under the trigger to remove creep - easily removable if you wish. Otherwise everything in the FCG is stock

Model 1 A2 buttstock, buffer tube, spring and buffer. Has storage compartment in buttstock.

DPMS upper assembly as follows.

A3 Flat top w/ shell deflector & forward assist.
20" stainless bull profile.
Free float hand guard.
Chrome lined bolt carrier and the gas block is properly staked.
M4 feed ramps
Chambered for 223 (NOT 5.56 NATO)
1:9 twist
Fully shrouded firing pin

Includes a 10 & 30 round magazine. 30 Rd has a Magpul gray follower and has never been used

Includes the Millet Xtra High rings as seen in photos DOES NOT INCLUDE LEUPOLD SCOPE

I've put about 350 rounds down range with this gun and it functions flawlessly with factory 223 and handloads. WILL NOT eat 5.56 NATO.

With green / white box Remington 55 gr FMJ's it's a MOA gun from the bags. Does sub MOA with handloads.

Gun is flawless and is optics ready. $800 OBO. Buyer pays shipping (if required). I live in South Central Michigan.

If you live outside of Michigan I MUST ship this gun to an 01 FFL. If you are a Michigan resident we can do the sale FTF if you are within 100 miles of me.

Will consider even or partial trades for a right hand 700 Remington chambered in 223 Rem. let me know what you have.

Last edited by Rootsy; 09-17-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

Bump to the top