Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers! >

BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!

Old 12-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!

I just want to tell you that a member on this forum (HARDECORHUNTER) quoted me from an AT forum inappropriately and used it to bash the Destroyer 350. He used part of my user name "Tozer".

He said I had marks on my bow, but neglected to tell you that I verified what BowTech said...that the marks was most likely caused by dealer when changing Dl, but was not caused by shooting the bow.

I verified that my bow did not have a problem, but he didn't tell any of you that part of it.

And then when his thread got closed, he went back on AT and actually had the nerve to complain about it.

It''s completely unethical, to quote me in that way to push his own agenda - which is to bash the Destroyer.

As an owner of the D350, I am very satisfied, and can honestly tell you that it's the best bow I have EVER OWNED!

Last edited by TozerBGood; 12-31-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, it looks as if we have heard from........ "actual owners that the Pinto is OK instead of from Ford Motor Company".

Thanks for posting the truth.

Like I said on the locked thread. If it comes from AT it isn't worth two craps in the toilet.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:19 PM
bigcountry

HNI has to be kidding. Locking a thread because of personal interest???? Does HNI really wonder why no-one is posting anymore??

You want to know, just pay my consultation fees and I will tell ya. And I cannot be bought or persuaded with free dodads. Just the straight scoop which is what readers want to hear.

How come we never see this crap from hoyt???

Old 12-31-2009, 08:20 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Well, it looks as if we have heard from........ "actual owners that the Pinto is OK instead of from Ford Motor Company".

Thanks for posting the truth.

Like I said on the locked thread. If it comes from AT it isn't worth two craps in the toilet.
Hey bulls, don't you sell bowtechs?

Old 12-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I for one, can appreciate what Tozers intentions where here. If someone referenced me inappropiately, I'd have done the same.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Because they're the best bows on he market!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigcountry
HNI has to be kidding. Locking a thread because of personal interest???? Does HNI really wonder why no-one is posting anymore??

You want to know, just pay my consultation fees and I will tell ya. And I cannot be bought or persuaded with free dodads. Just the straight scoop which is what readers want to hear.

It wasn't locked for personal interest,

It's likely your fault it got closed. I didn't do it although HCH call's me a nimrod over there and claims that I did. You sent it reports on multiple posts including my own. It goes out to all moderators and administrators including IB employees who over see all of us. They likely closed it.

And as far as this OP, I applaud him for calling HCH for his lies errr, half truths and then pounding his chest.

This issue getting so much attention has to be one of the biggest laughable attempts at bashing Bowtech or any bow that I've ever seen. I have worse marks on all 6 of my bows from every day use.

As far as Hoyt, do you frequent AT? There was thread after thread on splintering AM limbs which is much worse than a tiny little mark inside the limbs of the Destroyer. Why you don't see it here is, bow bashing doesn't happen like it does on AT and "most" of our members are not clowns.

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 01-01-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey bulls, don't you sell bowtechs?
I did for the last few years but changed locations within the company. I now sell Mathews, Elite, Diamond, Bear, and PSE. I still shoot Bowtech though I will likely shoot an Elite GT500 this year.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
As far as Hoyt, do you frequent AT? There was thread after thread on splintering AM limbs which is much worse than a tiny little mark inside the limbs of the Destroyer. Why you don't see it here is, bow bashing doesn't happen like it does on AT and "most" of our members are not clowns.
No, I am not talking about hoyts having problems. I am talking why do we all (all bowhunters on forums) not see the hoyt damage controls like bowtech?

Rob, I realize your in the game, (can't see the forest for the trees), but for us regular joe smoes (guys who keep bowtech, mathews, etc in business), its obvious they don't go to such measures for damage control. It just turns me off seeing the lengths that company goes too these days.

I would rather the company handle things like Pat did. Quietly, descretely and not A-holing the messenger. Thats just classy.

Listen, I design and build telecom gear. Same crap you probably maintain. I understand there will be manufacturing defects. It happens. QA departments are the least appreciated of any departments of any company. This is just business 101. My company faces it, and obviously most bowmakers.

AS far as most of our members are not clowns. How many posts have we had here in HNI in the last 4 months? I bet its an all time low. Compare it to AT. I guarantee you HNI has the numbers. They better if they are running a business here. We are not idiots Rob. The guys who have been here since late 90s. We see whats going on. We see the posts. Most posting here are newbies anymore. Nothing wrong with that. But most posting here do not buy 2-3 new bows every few years. Kinda hard to bash, when you don't buy.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Banned

Like I stated on the locked thread; Tozers bow in Oregon, a bow at Atlas's shop in NY, and a bow that GMMAT shot in NC, all have marks/scrapes on the inside of the limb. No one knows how these marks got there, as no pro shops have admitted they did this, and no owners or shooters have witnessed the scrapes being made. Maybe when the bow is shot and not drawn, or maybe by over rotation of the cam by techs, as explained by Matt??? I don't know, and neither does anybody at this point. Corporate says that the cams have been over rotated, but not one owner has confirmed that this is what happened to mentioned bows. Now, if it is as simple as techs over rotating the cams, then my advice is to wait till next year to buy a Bowtech with this new gear technology, as they will not have this flaw in their bows next year. You can bank on that.
As mentioned by me, I have owned 4 Bowtechs in the year of 2009, and I have no agenda to promote or bash. I am not a corporate Bowstaff adviser, nor do I own a Bowshop that sells Bowtechs. These are the guys that get all irritated and lock up the threads, name call, and sweep under the rug. Agendas and promotion of their product, and negative publicity hurts their profit. I brought something to light, after Atlas made a post. That is all.

Originally Posted by TozerBGood
He said I had marks on my bow, but neglected to tell you that I verified what BowTech said...that the marks was most likely caused by dealer when changing Dl, but was not caused by shooting the bow.
notice the bold words. He doesn't know.

Originally Posted by TozerBGood
It''s completely unethical, to quote me in that way to push his own agenda - which is to bash the Destroyer.
I have no agenda, and quoted your fact that you have a scratch on your bow, that you live in Oregon, and you don't know how that scratch got there. You say this in your post.

Last edited by hardcorehunter; 01-01-2010 at 06:52 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.