Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Great day at work.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Great day at work.

UPS delivered two Admirals, two captains, two SWAT's and one sniper package.

I only had time to take a few quick shots on the captain, Swat and sniperwith nothing more than a NAP 800 rest installed.........and HOLY CRAP thatcaptain is amazing. Initially Ididn't find that the draw was all that much different than past Bowtechs with the very little shooting I was able to dobut the light weight, perfect ballance, lack of modules needed, and amazing lack of noise, shock and vibration make one hell of a bow.

The SWAT shoots a lot like the allegiance did but much easier to draw than the older cams.

The sniper is very similar to the SWAT and the package all coming in at $600 is one hell of a deal.

I gotta set up the admiral tomorow and shoot these bows a lot more at the proper draw lengths and let offbut initial impressions is that Bowtech has one hell of a line up this year. Maybe I'll get lucky andget a couple of hours with no customers tomorow.

Oh, BTW... I didn't get to chrono it but the birth certificate on the captainreads 322 at 71 pounds and 29 inches.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:50 AM

Default RE: Great day at work.

I'm looking to get my hands on one of those Captains!! Let me know if or when you get a 29 70 you wanna sell
Old 10-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have two of them if you wantto come to Jay Florida to get it.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

Was it better than a bad day in in the field??
Old 10-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Hmm well i won't be in Florida unitl January and hopefully my archery shop has one by then but i'll keep in touch just in case. Have you shot it more with a full set up on it? Do you ship?